Monday, November 05, 2012

Now You See It, Now You Don't

Good morning, world. It is 6:45 AM Eastern on Monday, November 5, 2012. Around 11:45 PM last night -- though the cove was blue in Taiji (that is, a good day for dolphins) -- I could not stop thinking about why Yahoo has not stopped selling dolphin and whale meat when Amazon.com permanently did so. I don't want to go into the entire back story on this blog entry, but what you should know is that I was writing a note to someone who could possibly provide me with advice on bringing about change, and when I went to reference something on my Twitter, what I saw -- or rather, what I didn't see -- floored me. So take a look at the two images below:

1. A screen shot of my Twitter conversation with Yahoo-related Twitter accounts and Yahoo Care's response to me on October 25, 2012:


2. And now, here's what it looked like as of midnight and still looks like today:


Yahoo Care removed their response to me! Don't believe my screen shot? Click here to see it on Twitter. You'll see I had good sense to make a record of it with my RT of what Yahoo Care wrote to me, just in case. Now the "just in case" is a reality.

Please note that on Thursday, November 1, I made a follow-up inquiry to Yahoo on my Twitter.


So, sometime between that question on Thursday and Sunday night, the Yahoo Care team removed their tweet to me.

WHY?

I can't get that question out of my head now... WHY?

Allison

P.S. If you have not already, sign the petition on Change.org. More than any other petition right now, I want this victory. I won't give up.

No comments: