Thursday, July 15, 2010

I may not be "corny as Kansas in August"...

... but I have found me a wonderful pie!

Blueberry pie from Whole Foods!


Delicious! The first time I had a slice of this heavenly pie was when Jason visited for Thanksgiving in '06. I hadn't seen it at Whole Foods since, but here's a nice mini pie! Just had a slice for breakfast, and it was every bit as good as I remembered it to be.

-Alli Forbush (corny as Kansas in July?)

P.S.  Even though I've referenced South Pacific, I have to credit re-watching the first season of "Pushing Daisies" for my current obsession with wanting to have some pie.  If you've seen the show, you know what I'm talkin' about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, I am obsessed to borrow and watch Pushing Daisies. The nearest WF is in downtown S.

Grace