Sunday, October 08, 2006

An update

I bought a bed! It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so this is the last night of the air mattress that deflates through the night! YAY! I need to buy bedsheets, so I'm going to Bed, Bath & Beyond later on.

I live less than a mile away from Target. YAY again!! This could be a good thing, but it also could be very bad. I love Target. Hehehe. I bought a few things there yesterday. After buying my bed today, I went to Target again and bought a pair of pants, a second laundry hamper, a small sewing kit, The Office season 2 on DVD and these mini Coke cans. They are cute and make for good serving sizes. Yup, you read correctly. A sewing kit. I am going to attempt to mend my pants. Mom, I hope I remember what you taught me!

It's official. The church to the south of my apartment is Catholic. So I have found my new church. Very convenient. It takes less than 5 minutes to walk there. It's big and majestic, but the speaker system could use improvements. Kinda like the church in Vinzons. They had good songs to sing, and I've missed that.

Saw Hairspray last night with Keith. He won the lottery! YAY for the third time in this blog! Diana DeGarmo was fantastic. She wasn't my favorite on American Idol, but she totally nailed her role in Hairspray, so major props to her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about showing a picture of your bed...and room?

CuriousGeorge